Monday, June 7, 2010

Beginning

I decided to start this blog based on my mother's behalf on not letting me comment on her blog. well this weekend was another boring weekend except for the fact that i got food poisining on Saturday. It was either from the pork i made but i doubt it since I am experienced in cooking pork, or it was from my ex favorite place los jilbertos. Either way i was up all night sunday morning puking... it was probably the worst experience of my life. but i am all better now and ready to get back to my daily routine.

6 comments:

  1. CariƱo, por favor no me dejer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if it was food posioning...now Sierra is sick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Food poisoning is the worst! Addie had it last month. Poor girl made me cry because she was so miserable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yuck! That isn't any fun. Food poisoning or the stomach flu, it is no way to spend a day. Glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glaad you are on the mend. Look at the bright side- - when you are that sick there is only one way to go, up or better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, you seem to have the successful beginnings of a blog here Seth. 5 comments already (soon to be 6) on a post about you puking. Congratulations. :)

    ReplyDelete